PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I signed up for an account with Estervals. Funny that nobody imports HU.
There was an article a cou[ple of months back that seemed to indicate that HU would get US distribution. In the meantime you can order from Estervals, which has it's occasional risks, as gets' reported from time to time.

Pipeh

Might Stick Around
Feb 28, 2023
Southern California
I have heard that Samuel Gawith's RB Plug has clove in it, but I can't seem to get it in the US. I was hoping that I might be able to purchase some when I take a UK trip later this year, but now it looks like every UK e-retailer I can see is running low or out of stock.

Reactions: mingc

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
I have heard that Samuel Gawith's RB Plug has clove in it, but I can't seem to get it in the US. I was hoping that I might be able to purchase some when I take a UK trip later this year, but now it looks like every UK e-retailer I can see is running low or out of stock.
I can't say that I've ever noticed clove in RB. Ginger, yes, although someone else here mentioned Chinese 5 spice, one element of which is clove. Pretty subdued, if so.

InWithBothFeet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2024
Richmond, KY
C&D has a Christmas blend in the works. Keep an eye out for it.

"Thank you for the email. As it turns out, we actually do have a Christmas spice blend called Golden Days of Yore, and this will be the Christmas blend on offer for this year.
Featuring clove, cinnamon, allspice and star anise, alongside a blend of Virginia, Oriental and just a smidge of Dark Fired. I think this blend fits what you are describing perfectly!

We will begin manufacturing on Golden Days of Yore later this summer and it will be available through the holiday season. "

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States

"Thank you for the email. As it turns out, we actually do have a Christmas spice blend called Golden Days of Yore, and this will be the Christmas blend on offer for this year.
Featuring clove, cinnamon, allspice and star anise, alongside a blend of Virginia, Oriental and just a smidge of Dark Fired. I think this blend fits what you are describing perfectly!

We will begin manufacturing on Golden Days of Yore later this summer and it will be available through the holiday season. "
Virginia, orientals, and DK with those spices sounds really intriguing to me.

Reactions: FLDRD

InWithBothFeet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2024
Richmond, KY
Yea, I think I'm done with buying tobacco for a long while after the C&D GDoY comes out. I'll pick up a couple tins of it then I need to smoke what I have open which is about 20 varieties at this point. Years worth.

bpinkstaff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Rockton, il

Please post when this becomes available if someone remembers lol!

Reactions: InWithBothFeet