PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Ok, title says it all, looking for recommendations here...
I am moving on monday and ill my pipe stuff is packed away nice and pretty...
And this weekend I wanna relax, have some drinks and have a cigar or two...
I have tried the CAO Moontrance Cigar and enjoyed it alot...
Whatever you guys think I should try... Nothing to crazy expensive :P

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
The Acid line by Drew Estate seems to be popular. I've had several of their flavored cigars. Some are more succesful than others. I'm not a regular cigar smoker, I like the CAO Brazilia quite a bit, and only an occasional aeromatic pipe tobacco smoker, but I think the Kuba Kuba in the blue line is actually not bad.

erichbaumer

Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Perdomo Frescos are a lighter cigar, nice and creamy. Little spice at the beginning but none of the heavier, stronger flavors. And they're pretty darn affordable too, so you wouldn't regret buying one either way.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Yeah man, i wouldnt discount "non flavored" cigars, even if you only smoke aromatic pipe tobacco. Brickhouse is a solid, affordable smoke. But the drew estate tabak especials are great for an infused cigar. I really like the red eye for a coffee flavored stick.
I third the padron recommendation too!

sal57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2012
Flora De Oliva gigante 8 x 52 natural you will be more than happy with this.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Flavored cigar...no way. Partagas Black Label Maduro Gigante. 6 x 60 no better way to go. The flavor is TOBACCO. These guys know cigars. Listen and enjoy. Happy New Year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkr4CcpDGNs

specialk

Lurker
Dec 29, 2012
Try Natural by Drew Estate they are nice mild to medium flavor. I also like the CAO flavors, if you looking for a flavored cigar. The Acid line are very different from other cigars, very good but very different. IMHO.

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Cojimar vanilla. Not too strongly flavored. They have a sugar dipped tip. If you want an aromatic substitute this is your best bet.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I like an Acid Kuba Kuba on occasion myself. Drew Estate has a dulce de leche also.

Status
Not open for further replies.