PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 6, 2019
Dixieland
Here are a couple that I like:

Those Dark Sharks are more like 2.25 a piece. They are damn good, with plenty of flavor.

famous-smokes.com has like 4 or 5 different "brands" that come in bundles of 20, for 25 bucks each. Each cigar website has a few deals like that.

I've tried them all and the East Coast Rollers were the only ones that I found to be a waste of money, they were just too plain to smoke.

Problem with searching through the cheap handmades is that most are very mild... If you like very mild then you will be in good shape.

I just have an air tight plastic container with a boveda pack, I've kept cigars in that for years at a time no problem. I may have paid 20 bucks for it, it'll hold a few hundred.

Cigars ain't got to be so expensive... For now anyway.

Reactions: JOHN72 and BenMN

burleybreath

Lifer
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
5.5 X 46 is my favorite size. A toro is about my limit for a regular cigar. On the other hand, I just received 50 Toscano Classicos, which is really 100 if you cut them in half, which I will. Anyone think they are any better than De Nobili, et al.? My experience with Italian cigars is limited, other than knowing I like the tobacco, whatever it is.

Reactions: JOHN72