PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
Is there a good Blend that gives a good taste of Chocolate, Without being to overpowering.
Not that it would be the end of the world.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Is there a good Blend that gives a good taste of Chocolate, Without being to overpowering.
Not that it would be the end of the world.
Gawith Louisiana Flake is a vaper with a delicious chocolate topping but it's quite mild. I haven't tried it but I know there's much love on the forum for Gawith's Bob's Chocolate Flake.
Peterson Special Reserve 2019 is a delicious aromatic but that's coffee & chocolate and to my taste was slightly more coffee forward in the taste department, the two flavours did complement each other though.

Reactions: twoonefive

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
Gawith Louisiana Flake is a vaper with a delicious chocolate topping but it's quite mild. I haven't tried it but I know there's much love on the forum for Gawith's Bob's Chocolate Flake.
Peterson Special Reserve 2019 is a delicious aromatic but that's coffee & chocolate and to my taste was slightly more coffee forward in the taste department, the two flavours did complement each other though.
Starting to salivate. i know my next blend. I thank you

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Or HU Tillerman is honestly very similar in flavor to Hines Mixture but slightly more tobacco forward.

these two I mention do not contain Latakia.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
tfd-tp-1001.png

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Wilke Chocolate. The toasted burley almost makes me think I'm smoking a Reese's Cup.
But does it have nicotine, Jim? I mean, enough? I'll look for this one, thanks.

When in the mood I go heavy handed adding Perique to Burley Lite W/O Bite, tastes, and smells, like German chocolate cake. People seem to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.