PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Hey all. My steelband Potts & Pans Steelband is providing the music this year! Craig has put together a really cool night, you should definitely check it out!

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
you seen two, ya seen 'em all.
:D
Don't get me wrong, I still want to see them all :lol:

But I don't fly all the way to Chicago for a loud rambunctious scene. I go to sit back and relax and enjoy a pipe show, not find a middle aged cigar smoking frat party.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
The Chicago Cigar Show is a new event. This year will be a new and very different event. Admission will be free to all. We are providing music by Pots & Pans and free appetizers. You come in free, and buy the cigars you want from our cigar shop vendors at their special show prices. This cigar event will be in our 6000 square foot smoking tent. This will be a part of the pipe show, and will provide the same atmosphere as the pipe show. It is a very different approach to a cigar show, and one that we hope everyone will enjoy. We understand that 80% of pipe smokers also smoke cigars, and this will be a great opportunity to enjoy cigars without having to buy an expensive ticket to attend because this cigar show is FREE.
www.chicagocigarshow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.