Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Spring has sprung in "Pipe Babe Land", and we decided to celebrate out in the American Heartland. What better place is there to smoke a Corn Cob Pipe than in the Corn Belt of Iowa? Chelsea is smoking a Missouri Meerschaum Legend Corn Cob Pipe.
This photo shoot is sponsored by the Missouri Meerschaum Company - The Original and Only Manufacturer of Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob Pipes.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL GALLERY

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Gee Kevin thanks for taking the bullet for all of us. :rofl:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Yeah, you lead a rough life Kevin. Oh well, I guess somebody's got to do it. But I'm a little confused...when you say "I'll be shooting with Chelsea", that doesn't mean you'll be in the shots as well does it? Just my personal opinion, but I kinda prefer the pipe babe shoots with just the pipe babe. :lol:

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just love that shot in the thread opener. It's really fantastic.
As to the shoot on May 5th - I am the "Executive Producer".
Do you know what that means? It means I'm the guy that writes the checks.
I'm also the Co-Director, along with Josh Ford, the photographer. He is excellent.
We were supposed to be shooting three models, and they all smoke pipes in real life - Chelsea, Cynthia, and a new blonde cutie named Tamara. I booked the Honeymoon Suite, along with the photographer and a professional hair & make-up girl.
However, Cynthia had to cancel because her college graduation switched to that weekend. That is extremely disappointing, and now I don't know when we'll be able to shoot her again. It is nice to be able to amortize the cost of the location, photographer, and make-up over more shoots.
The good news is that we will have a bunch of new shoots with Chelsea, and the debut of our newest model, Tamara.
There is one last shoot of Cynthia left in inventory, which will be published next month.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
WOW! She smokes so smooth and sweet and very easy on the eyes. Yep, ya can't beat an MM Cob. Oh, and a beautiful pipe babe.

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
NICE babe and pics! :clap:
Glad to see she finally got around to smoking it (even with a filter) and not just posing with it. :D
Also glad to see the wooden match and not a dinky throw-away lighter. :puffy:

johninkc

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2012
Kevin,
Many thanks, and the more of our sisters of the briar who want to do this, the better we all are :) There really is a difference between Cynthia or Chelsea, who know what they are doing with a pipe, and some of the others.
What blend did Chelsea select for this shoot?
Finally, Cyndi's avatar is "Future Pipe Babe." Do we have a chance of seeing her in the lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.