PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Wait, what does the chello have to do with any of this?

View attachment 127318
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ebarber

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
you l
I have been here for a while but I just finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
I guess I kinda enjoy you guy's ;)
I am sorry if it was rude but I like to observe for a while before I get too involved with anyone or anything.
As I got more involved with the group, I think I like it here so here we go :)
Hello my name is Eric and I have a pipe and pipe tobacco addiction....as I think we all do HA!
I am a self employed business owner as my current employment and started my first company 25 years ago.
I spent 10 years in LE (city) and left in 99 to pursue one of my first companies that had been demanding more of my attention.
I met my wife in the police academy and we've been married now for 27 years.
I am thinking more and more every day of retirement and might do it pretty soon.

I currently reside in central Ohio and thank you all for your fellowship.
This is a picture of me with a couple of my friends from last week at a cigar lounge in Columbus.
I'm the young handsome guy on the left in the flat cap :col:
View attachment 127263
look much happier here then in your profile pic.

• Haha

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Well I was all prepared to give you a hard time about spelling cello incorrectly...

Imagine 'lurking' in a real world setting, hundreds of pipe smokers shuffling around outside tobacconists and cigar bars for a year or so before deciding to commit to going inside!

Reactions: Ebarber and jpmcwjr

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I have been here for a while but I just finally decided it was time to introduce myself.
I guess I kinda enjoy you guy's ;)
I am sorry if it was rude but I like to observe for a while before I get too involved with anyone or anything.
As I got more involved with the group, I think I like it here so here we go :)
Hello my name is Eric and I have a pipe and pipe tobacco addiction....as I think we all do HA!
I am a self employed business owner as my current employment and started my first company 25 years ago.
I spent 10 years in LE (city) and left in 99 to pursue one of my first companies that had been demanding more of my attention.
I met my wife in the police academy and we've been married now for 27 years.
I am thinking more and more every day of retirement and might do it pretty soon.

I currently reside in central Ohio and thank you all for your fellowship.
This is a picture of me with a couple of my friends from last week at a cigar lounge in Columbus.
I'm the young handsome guy on the left in the flat cap :col:
View attachment 127263
Welcome and God bless LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.