PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jon C.P.G.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2023
Hello folks, Canadian here. This forum was suggested to me by another member here but I don't know their username on the forums. I'll have to ask. I am mainly active on the PSOI Facebook group but figured I'd pop by over here as well.

Big fan of Peterson pipes, specifically systems, certified Pete Geek for sure. I love English blends, VaPers, select straight Virginia and Virginia Burley blends.

I'll probably be mostly lurking and reading, sporadically chiming in on certain threads and occasionally checking out the sales section for anything that I might want to snag if it's a Peterson available that I want. I've liquidated most of my non Petes besides my Meerschaum pipes because after trying many different pipes, both factory and artisan, the system with the P Lip is what does it for me 99% of the time, meers the other 1%

Have a good one to anyone who reads, happy reflective Smokes and good health to you.

Jon

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
This forum was suggested to me by another member here but I don't know their username on the forums.
Which is just as well, as it is customary for us to have such a person tarred and feathered.

I kid, I kid...welcome to the forum, from rainy (seriously!) Southern California. You'll find this to be a lovely place, perhaps slightly educational.

Enjoy the journey!