PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Treasure Coast here, about an hour north of Palm Beach.
Hello, Clovis and welcome aboard. Ocoee here (soon to be Ocala). I would definitely like to get us Florida boys together for a meeting, but places to meet are few and far between for some of us. I am partial to Edward’s Pipe and Tobacco in Tampa and The Pipe Den in Vero, but I am open to suggestions.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Amazing! I’m going to be in st Pete at the Dali museum. At 10. I’m going to try to make it. Which thread so I can get more info. And thank you!!!!
Search through General Pipe Smoking Discussion forum. Not much more information needed. 1:30 pm on Saturday 1/16/2021 at Edwards Pipe & Cigar. Edward's Pipe & Tobacco Shop, 3235 Henderson Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609 Bring yourself and a pipe or two to smoke, you'll be good.

Vince Taj

Lurker
Mar 3, 2021
We sell vintage items in Orlando and have recently come across a few pipes that we cannot find info on. Anyone an expert on here that could help identify them? If you help, you would get first dibs on buying them. Thank you

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
We sell vintage items in Orlando and have recently come across a few pipes that we cannot find info on. Anyone an expert on here that could help identify them? If you help, you would get first dibs on buying them. Thank you
Start a thread and put up some pictures. I’m sure you’ll get plenty of help.

Jimmy_Jack

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2021
So I like all of these ideas but man what a spread of distance. I am smack dab in central FL. Orlando area. Perhaps we can shoot for a day a couple months out and get calendars on the same page? The question is what location could we all meet at and make sure there is room for 8 or so people. I dont have an answer for that.

Reactions: That Guy

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
So I like all of these ideas but man what a spread of distance. I am smack dab in central FL. Orlando area. Perhaps we can shoot for a day a couple months out and get calendars on the same page? The question is what location could we all meet at and make sure there is room for 8 or so people. I dont have an answer for that.
Would be nice if Orlando had a nice old school pipe smoke shop that was a pretty central location for everyone only leaving an hour to an hour and a half drive for those of us that are on the west or east coast of central florida. Seems like there's just a bunch of new age hipster "smoke shops" around Orlando though.

Jimmy_Jack

Can't Leave
Jun 24, 2021
There is a great old school tobacco shop called Ol Times. They have some pipes and ship tobacco blends they buy, but 99.99% cigars. Very friendly to pipes and stuff but just not enough seating.