PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sacred_summit

Might Stick Around
Jan 24, 2024
Calgary, Alberta.
Hey guys. I love this blend. Specifically it has a salty taste that's Invigorating. Kind of like coppenhaggen long cut chew.

What type of tobacco is in this blend that offers that salty malt flavor? And are there other brands that have that se flavour?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Most tobacco like Copenhagen are made from Dark Fired Kentucky. Likely your culprit.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hey guys. I love this blend. Specifically it has a salty taste that's Invigorating. Kind of like coppenhaggen long cut chew.

What type of tobacco is in this blend that offers that salty malt flavor? And are there other brands that have that se flavour?
Greetings! And welcome. Please think about introducing yourself in the thread for that.- What you smoke, in what, and where you're located.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN

If it’s one you like I would suggest stocking up. Those tinned blends come a go pretty fast at Pipes & Cigars.

ADKPiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 13, 2020
Adirondack Mountains
It's burley. With some dark fired Kentucky and Virginia.
Try MacBaron HH Burley Flake
Cobblestone Brick Burley Plug
Stockkebye 1931
Among others...

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
The Cascadia line of plugs are well made and reasonably price. They have a certain density to them that you usually associate with the U.K made plugs. I buy it and smoke quite frequently, one of them reminds me of unsliced University Flake which was a wonderful surprise.

Reactions: jpmcwjr