Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jan 27, 2020
I almost like this. Which means maybe next time I listen to it I'll love it. I can't help but think about the production and what I would do different.

Yea, I'm not enamored with it but interesting. Do you like Animal Collective? One of those dudes, dude.

Here is a better track about carrots:

Last edited:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Yea, I'm not enamored with it but interesting. Do you like Animal Collective? One of those dudes, dude.

Here is a better track about carrots:

Funny fact Animal Collective totally fits in the category of like it but there is so much that I like so much more. Like if you put it on I'll enjoy it but there is enough other music that makes me wish there more like 1000 hours in a day.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
Funny fact Animal Collective totally fits in the category of like it but there is so much that I like so much more. Like if you put it on I'll enjoy it but there is enough other music that makes me wish there more like 1000 hours in a day.
Yea, a bit flash in the hipster pan. Enjoyable but also passable.

Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Yea, a bit flash in the hipster pan. Enjoyable but also passable.
they're another one of those projects too where my reaction to their out put is very uneven. Some of their stuff is great some is meh. But it never seems terrible and that is truly something at least when you get to met enough local bands to realize how rare decent bands actually are.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
they're another one of those projects too where my reaction to their out put is very uneven. Some of their stuff is great some is meh. But it never seems terrible and that is truly something at least when you get to met enough local bands to realize how rare decent bands actually are.

Well, they were once sort of local to you, no? From MD. Forget where in PA you are.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Well, they were once sort of local to you, no? From MD. Forget where in PA you are.
oh nope. Just known so many people who think they're going to be rock stars despite being the very definition of mediocre and tepid. You know the kind of people that get bitter and blame their audience instead of their craft lack of talent or anything to say. Met lots of those over the years.
Kind of like how I used to watch b-movies and think how do they make something so shit. Then I've learned a bit about movies and know they're harder to make then people think and now am impressed by those movies. Or I know how rare decent musicians actually are so an o.k. band actually becomes something to admire.