PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 9, 2018
England
Mac: You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya...real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

Dillon: ...

I must have watched Rocky and Predator a 100x each when I was growing up. Both movies are the type that if I catch them on, 1/2 way through, they stay on.
My favourite piece of Dillon dialogue has to be:

"You saying that Blain and Hawkins were killed by a fucking lizard? That's a bullshit psyche job. There's two or three men out there at the most. Fucking lizard."

Such a great movie. All the characters are interesting and you've got some really cool / funny dialogue. You've got the whole sci-fi angle with the awesome looking Predator, with all his gadgets and stuff. Arnie is at the top of his game and the supporting cast are great. And to top it off you've got an action scene where they literally shoot the jungle to bits.

The Critical Drinker on YouTube made a video about why the film is so awesome. Definitely worth a watch if you love the movie.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
My favourite piece of Dillon dialogue has to be:

"You saying that Blain and Hawkins were killed by a fucking lizard? That's a bullshit psyche job. There's two or three men out there at the most. Fucking lizard."

Such a great movie. All the characters are interesting and you've got some really cool / funny dialogue. You've got the whole sci-fi angle with the awesome looking Predator, with all his gadgets and stuff. Arnie is at the top of his game and the supporting cast are great. And to top it off you've got an action scene where they literally shoot the jungle to bits.

The Critical Drinker on YouTube made a video about why the film is so awesome. Definitely worth a watch if you love the movie.
That was a great vid...the guy is a piss too. 2 of the things he said had me rolling:

...because believe it or not, Hollywood was once capable of casting diverse actors without the blue-haired land whales of the world screeching about it on twitter.

...they're older, they're grizzled and they're harden by tough life experiences. They smoke, they drink on the job and the chew tobacco, because why the fuck not!?

Jun 9, 2018
England
That was a great vid...the guy is a piss too. 2 of the things he said had me rolling:

...because believe it or not, Hollywood was once capable of casting diverse actors without the blue-haired land whales of the world screeching about it on twitter.

...they're older, they're grizzled and they're harden by tough life experiences. They smoke, they drink on the job and the chew tobacco, because why the fuck not!?
"they're older, they're grizzled and they're hardened by tough life experiences. They smoke, they drink on the job and they chew tobacco, because why the fuck not!?"

That quote probably describes a great many guys on this forum😆.

The Critical Drinker is based, love his videos. He's got a couple of million subscribers now and it's well deserved.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
"they're older, they're grizzled and they're harden by tough life experiences. They smoke, they drink on the job and they chew tobacco, because why the fuck not!?"

The Critical Drinker is based, love his videos. He's got a couple of million subscribers now and it's well deserved.
Yeah, he just added 1 more. I'll be going through some of his other vids while sippin on some ABF.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
"they're older, they're grizzled and they're harden by tough life experiences. They smoke, they drink on the job and they chew tobacco, because why the fuck not!?"

Yup, why not...(all props😉)KIMG0961.JPGKIMG0855.JPG