PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
It’s a divisive blend. I have a tub already, but hated the nagging feeling of having to ration it. I enjoy for its weirdness, but also find it fun to mix with Wilke Peanut Butter to smoke a PB&J. Now, with two other tubs on the way, I should have enough. It’s not a blend I smoke with great frequency, but I am able to enjoy it.

@Chasing Embers may wish to clean out the rest of the stock.

Old Smokey

Can't Leave
Feb 29, 2024
The Hollers of Kentucky in Appalachia
It’s a divisive blend. I have a tub already, but hated the nagging feeling of having to ration it. I enjoy for its weirdness, but also find it fun to mix with Wilke Peanut Butter to smoke a PB&J. Now, with two other tubs on the way, I should have enough. It’s not a blend I smoke with great frequency, but I am able to enjoy it.

@Chasing Embers may wish to clean out the rest of the stock.
Peanut Butter tobacco? First you had my curiosity ... but now you have my attention.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Peanut Butter tobacco? First you had my curiosity ... but now you have my attention.

Both are tasty, but they almost taste more like the red skin from peanuts than peanut butter.

Old Smokey

Can't Leave
Feb 29, 2024
The Hollers of Kentucky in Appalachia

Both are tasty, but they almost taste more like the red skin from peanuts than peanut butter.
Well now you've lost my attention lmao. I'm a peanut butter lover. Peanut butter whiskey is delicious. A Ritz cracker with peanut butter and a jalapeño slice is delicious as well.

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

MidnightPuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 6, 2020
Ohio
Had a neighbor give a me a tub of this a while back. Shame I missed this. It was a pretty pleasant smoke.