PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
I ordered this based on some older threads I read praising it as an enjoyable cherry blend. As I'd never had a cherry baccy before, and couldn't get my hands on a tin of 7 seas red, I ordered this guy. It is absolutely amazing. One of the few tobacco's that I've tried and have really been able to discern the titular flavor. Most aro's I've tried (while tasty), rarely taste like their tin notes. With cherry bomb there is genuine sweetness, sourness, and a load of cherry flavor every time the smoke hits my tongue. This is probably one of the most enjoyable blends (flavor wise) that I have had to date.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
I will check it out. In the meantime now, you got that song by John Cougar Mellencamp stuck in my head!

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
+1 Jonahike. Cool name by the way. i was going to name my first born Jonah, But the pregnancy was complicated so he earned the nam Job. Anyway, I really enjoy Cherry Bomb too. Cigrmaster sent me 2/3 tin of it. I am not big on aromatics, especially fruity ones, but this stuff is pleasant. Great looking tin too. Newminster Blackberry Brandy is good stuff too. If you want a sample of it leave your address in my inbox.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I also enjoy CAO moontrance. More of a vanilla and bourbon flavor but very good. CAO makes great cigars too.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'm not really an aro smoker but I have had Cherry Bomb and enjoyed it. I think the vanilla takes the edge off the cherry just enough so it isn't sharp like a lot of cherry blends tend to be.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
HERE is Bob's Review. It was one of the things that made me try it. My wife likes the room note of this more than any of my other tobaccos.

rockrat

Lurker
Aug 4, 2012
This stuff is awesome...just tried it and am now worried about running out......So, I placed another order for more!

Great stuff...

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
CAO Moontrance and Dan Tobacco's Blue note are my favorite aro to date. I'm a little weary of cherry blends but since it is from CAO as well I might have to try it.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
@ shawn622 I just got some Newminster Blackberry Brandy yesterday, am enjoying a bowl now. Its very good.
I have to give cherry bomb a try when I can afford some baccy.

Status
Not open for further replies.