PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
MSO: Due diligence regarding voting for board members is really easy with the computer. Usually a "package" is available to read when board of directors are up for election. These bios are usually simply a listing of other boards the candidate sits on, schooling, business history, etc. They provide a base for further "sleuthing" should you wish. Then, after making a decision, there are usually blocs which want your proxy so your vote has a bit more weight. If you want to protect your investment in a company, voting is the only way.
And yes, the original post is purely "political". So, in before the lock!

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Admittedly I don't understand the significance of this thread. I read the wiki page on this bureaucrat but nothing seemed obvious to me in its relation to pipe smoking. Is it simply that Netflix has hired a liberal minded person and that Netflix's content tends to advance and/or sympathize with liberal-minded agendas and that this hiring reconfirms their stance?
If so, there's nothing terribly eye-opening in that most of the EU/NA entertainment industry is for the most part concerned with advancing liberal-minded notions. It has been like this for a long time. So I miss the significance of this. Could someone explain it?

May 4, 2015
Also in before this gets closed. Woo.
If I'm a shill for not caring, then I'm a shill. I enjoy my activism, but this doesn't seem like it's worthy of my outrage. They're your duckets, though. I'm sure Netflix will miss you.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Not well known is that Susan Rice is also in charge of the Strategic McClelland Reserve and has been releasing some varieties through various front Ebay accounts at extremely high prices. Rumors are that she has a black ops force relabeling Campbell Soup tins with McClelland labels as well. And don't get me started on the Deep State Dunhill project.....

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Not well known is that Susan Rice is also in charge of the Strategic McClelland Reserve and has been releasing some varieties through various front Ebay accounts at extremely high prices. Rumors are that she has a black ops force relabeling Campbell Soup tins with McClelland labels as well. And don't get me started on the Deep State Dunhill project.....
:rofl:

Nov 12, 2017
Somehow, I just knew this was going to get commented on here today. Just had that feeling. If you cut out every organization who went against your beliefs at one point or another, you'd find yourself very isolated, indeed. It's virtually impossible. The world is not so cut and dry.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Sitting in the airport in Cusco Peru catching up on the forum..come on guys- you know the rules on this stuff...Closing!

Status
Not open for further replies.