PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

crowbait

Lurker
Dec 29, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Hello from the land of up North. I've been perusing (or "lurking") the forums for a while and decided to make it official. Took up smoking pipes for 15 years or so ago now and been crafting them off and on for the last while. Ive got a collection of pipes and tobaccos as any good pipe smoker does, but I often come back to the first combination I ever purchased 15 years ago: A rusticated Brigham Voyaguer with straight Black Cavendish. Never fails me.

Not much for pipe smokers in my local area and I don't know anyone personally that enjoys the hobby so I'm looking forward to being part of the communtiy.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
A big welcome from South of you!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

crowbait

Lurker
Dec 29, 2023
Alberta, Canada
A big welcome from South of you!

Please
put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.
Done. Thanks for the heads up.