PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
Looking for a Canadian shape handmade from a Canadian pipe maker. If anyone can point me in the right direction..most thankful!

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
Briar Bully, the only Canadian shop that I know of that sells pipe in their name is Blatter and Blatter .com I looked and saw one Canadian Canadian.
There are likely others though.
Good luck

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Brigham is a Canadian pipemaker, but I'm not sure that's what you had in mind. Their website. Their #09 shape is a Canadian. I have a 149 (1-pin apple) and a 484 (4-pin volcano) in my collection.
Simon

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
Simon, almost wish I had'nt checked that out. Now after I looked at their special pipes, I saw a pipe carved with the Canadian maple leaf on the bottom of the bowl. Just beautiful. Now I cant get the idea out of my head of commissioning my own Canadian pipe build.. Look what you done did :))

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey, "done did" is a southern phrase, and we don't like you people from the great white north using our phrases! :D
I hope you get a pipe like the one you are picturing in your head!

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
PAD is a vicious thing, and I'm sorry for causing you pain... wait, no I'm not. :twisted:
I hope that you can get a hold of the pipe that's in your mind's eye. That would be really cool, and we would all like to see pictures when it happens.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.