Can A Pipe Be Too Beautiful To Smoke? (PICS)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
Nice day indeed! You will love the Radice pipe mine smokes fantastic. The Kirsten is a good pipe also mine stays in the truck as a every day smoke.

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Stunning! The silver should protect the rim of the bowl too.
I believe every pipe should be smoked eventually otherwise it's just an ornament. :)

yadan

Can't Leave
Dec 23, 2012
Central Galilee, Israel
Congratulations on those gorgeous pipes!

I agree with those who love to smoke all the pipes they acquire.
"I can't believe how cool the Kirsten smokes. Really incredible."
IMO It's really unfortunate that so many brothers put down or ignore metal-frame pipes. If you think the Kirsten smokes incredibly, you should try the Falcon, the Koolsmoke and the Viking - among many others! They all provide great smokes, are fun to maintain and are certainly conversation pieces. I have nearly 30 metals in my collection - and am only beginning!

Of course, your Radice is a work of art unto itself.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Love the silver!

@yadan, I ran across my Viking in an estate sale and was a little surprised that I had not heard of them before.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Can a woman be too beautiful to..
Oh absolutely! I personally think that Megan Fox is probably one of the most beautiful women in the world right now but I hear thats she's a total crazy psycho too. She burns through dudes like crazy. I think he beauty has had a very negative impact on certain aspects of her life, though it has also enabled many too. But yes, I think it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.