Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I see a lot of overseas (to me) pipes that are located in England but i'm wary of the ebay shipping, seems more horror stories than not, the one that is on the way that i purchased stated that shipping was Royal Mail so I went for it, ashamed to say I bought it because of how it was coloring. It wasn't a bad deal, but looks like more of a "partial" translucent the way it's coloring.

Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 3.16.22 PM.png

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Some nice deals here! The last 3 i got recently weren't too bad. Nothing like 15 pounds (wow), but i'm happy with them.

3 meer deals.JPG

Top one (Dulger) was new, listed at around $160 and i got it down to $76 due to size, but was willing to pay a bit more for the silver work. Middle one (Celebi) was new @ $59 w/ free shipping from Turkey. Bottom one just came in today. CAO was used for $66. 2nd CAO i've ever owned. Quality pipes. The first one was a Bacchus head, which i'm not a huge fan of figurals, so i gave it to my brother for a Christmas present since he has made me several pipes as gifts. About to go fire up this CAO right now. :)

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I see a lot of overseas (to me) pipes that are located in England but i'm wary of the ebay shipping, seems more horror stories than not, the one that is on the way that i purchased stated that shipping was Royal Mail so I went for it, ashamed to say I bought it because of how it was coloring. It wasn't a bad deal, but looks like more of a "partial" translucent the way it's coloring.

View attachment 317288
That came from an excellent seller.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia