PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Good to see you guys are still meeting up. I head for home today so maybe I can make the next one since I'll be closer than 10,000 miles to Dallas :)

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Let me know when. Weds are never good, I have meeting every Wed at 1, and from now on I wont schedule inspections the same day LOL. That city o Dallas guy was 4 hrs late!

I missed it the last two times so id like to try again soon.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
Sorry fellas, been a touch busy. Invested in a Nike Fuelband and have been walking my ass off, literally, hopefully.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
It is the thing that I have been missing. It's Xbox achievements for life. Looking forward to the next get together! I'll try to make sure I'm around here more too. :D

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. Only now when you get the achievements you get to keep them for real! We will be meeting up soon. I have to get with Chris about some box stuff.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. I was just thinking we haven't heard from kabong30, Belgian Mick or simnettpratt in a while. It's weird when Mick isn't calling drunk and spouting obsceneties in Flemish.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
It's weird when Mick isn't calling drunk and spouting obsceneties in Flemish.
I'm just lurking in the shadows lately... my butt is too busy doing the whole drunk calling thing and I'm reserving the Flemish obscenities for work lately :twisted:
But there's a light at the end of the tunnel... should be back out of the weeds after Thanksgiving somewhere. In the mean time, don't let your tobacco go dry, your pipe go sour or your bad temper get the better of you. Although that last one is getting harder and harder to do....

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I'm still here, just been a little under the weather. Hey baron, fireman03 asked me to send him some thorns after talking to you and sent me a sweet care package in return. PipesandCigars Butternut Burley, Classic Burley Kake, Magnum Opus (which is just weird), and a tin of Solani Aged Burley Flake. Oh, and an MM cob. He didn't know I had just lost my cob somewhere; pretty cool dude.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Haha! That's awesome! I get lots of questions about the thorn matches ever since I showed them in my video. You may have a racket since you pretty much have the market cornered.
I've had what looks like a sinus infection for about a week so no pipes! That first bowl back will be delicious!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
You got the racket part right, buddy; I'm starting to think I shouldn't tell anyone else where I get them, because apparently there's only one place in North America you can get them! I'll have some more for you when we D/FW guys meet up again :)

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Dont get me started on those matches. Totally BADASS. I played with them all day and enthusiastically demo'd them to the wife to be. She just stared at me and blinked during my demonstration. No appreciation for cool shit. I told her she was allowed to use them, took them back and stomped away. :lol:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I wonder if you can sell matches on the new briarbid site. simnettpratt may go from a racket to a cottage industry of reselling Mexican matches.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I won't sell them. I will give them away, but baccy donations in return will be accepted. If you don't have the bucks to send me baccy, they will still be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.