PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
The Canadian Box Pass is about to make another lap around the country very soon. If you are interested in joining in the pass, and we hope you are, check out the rules posted in the Canadian Box Pass Round 3 thread. If you meet the criteria shoot me a pm with your particulars and I will get you on the list right away.
It sure would be great to have a few more people on board to share in the fun of the Box Pass experience. It's a great way to have fun with other forum members and sample some blends you haven't tried before. Don't be shy guys!! :puffy:
I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers, Jim

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
You're a good man Jim for keeping this going. Unfortunately, I have enough "untried blends" to last me 2 years, so don't really need to be adding to that list. That being said, if you are looking for some aged tobacco to be added to the box, I would be willing to throw in a couple of blends before the pass gets going.
Shoot me a PM if interested and we can go over the details.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Round 4! Count me in. I can't wait to have the smell of a box filled to the brim with tobacco wafting through my apartment again. I'm excited to hear about what this 'secret' is that you mentioned in the previous thread. So mysterious.
Thank you for facilitating all of this again Jim.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I forgot all about the secret! I am in for another round.

newfie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2015
Shearstown, NL
Not here long enough yet. Maybe next round it will be time for that package to get a bit of Newfie flavour in it!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
northernneil, thanks for the kind words. I'll take you up on that very generous offer. PM headed your way. :)
newfie, that would be great for sure. I look forward to you joining us on the next round. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.