PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastislav

Lurker
Oct 27, 2019
Hello,
Searching the web for certain tobaccos, after turning many pages in google and bing, I came across Indonesian online stores. They had some brands I was actually interested in. The exchange rate if I have it right are beyond belief, meaning cheap/borderline free. Anyone have experience with purchasing anything tobacco related from this part of the world?
Thanks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
During my "how strong can you go" period, I bought some Indonesian air-cured burley from 4noggins, called Tambolaka, and given that you had to eat a substantial meal and hydrate well before each smoke, it was entirely enjoyable smoked with appropriate respect. But that was the end of my Indonesian tobacco, and 4noggins no longer carries it, I do not believe.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
You might have issues with U.S Customs. I have managed over time to get stuff into the U.S in very small amounts but it has been mainland Europe. Anything from South East Asia will probably pique the Customs interest as they might think it is something else. Is it Tambolaka you are trying to purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.