PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
I’ve been developing a serious itch for burley, and through the advice of members and reviews, I decided on 8 oz of each in the picture. Delivery took 2 days from mouse click to mailbox. At first nose appraisal the scent of both reminds me of oatmeal cookies. I have no doubt these are gonna be delicious! Thanks again for the advice and very much looking forward to tasting these blends very soon!?☕18D9036B-247E-4EA2-9437-E1EDB16F3422.jpeg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Decided to fire up a bowl of Wessex Burley Slice in honor of this thread. I haven't had Crumb Cut, but I love Watch City Slices and just about every other WC blend I've had. The Ready Rubbed Match is stellar in flavor, but I can't smoke a cube cut to save my life. Yeah, yeah, gravity fill, lightly tamp, I know. I still get a bowl that doesn't generate much smoke and goes out super quickly. Gnarly English flakes, ropes and plugs I smoke with no problems, but the darn cube cuts remain elusive :LOL:

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
I will reiterate the thumbs up for Sutliff's Match Ready Rub...I smoked the original Edgeworth many years ago and the Sutliff product is definitely close...Also I would like to recommend C&D Pegasus. Although it is a mixture of burley, virgina and black Cavendish it's burley forward enough to qualify.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
I will reiterate the thumbs up for Sutliff's Match Ready Rub...I smoked the original Edgeworth many years ago and the Sutliff product is definitely close...Also I would like to recommend C&D Pegasus. Although it is a mixture of burley, virgina and black Cavendish it's burley forward enough to qualify.
Yep, I'll second Pegasus. Sip it nice and slow and it's damn fine burley

Status
Not open for further replies.