PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Lol that's awesome!! Who are those guys? They remind me of R rated Muppets for some reason. Funny!! Thanks for that share!! A whole escudo roll!!! Wonder if you can order those?! That is truly bulk escudo!

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
The Dagners they are awesome people. They are very famous in the youtube pipe channel world.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_PaWWCyBFJ9w8F2dnAO59w

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I rather like the fact that escudo isn't sold in bulk. I think with something that is of that caliber it adds to the novelty of it that you have to get it in the tin. I can understand why other Blends are sold in bulk mostly ribbon cut stuff. But I rather like the novelty of the coin and flake tobacco being sold in the tin. Kind of like how the Mac Baron navy flake has the gold paper that Wraps it up. Just adds to the over all experience.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Dunhill DeLuxe Navy Rolls and Davidoff Flake Medallions are both close to Escudo, but Escudo is better than either, in my opinion, and both are also only available in tins. I've not smoked LBF, but from what I've heard neither are close. Comoy's Cask #7 is also spun, but I don't know about the taste comparison.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
How does Comoy Cask #7 compare to Escudo in taste, texture, tin note, room note?
Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.