PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
If it gets any worse they should let me have a go at the job. I would have every man, women and child smoking a pipe. I could even create a department for @halfdan as Minister for Clay Pipes and Odd Costumes. What could possibly go wrong with that idea?
@condorlover1 Go for it!
I think tax on sugar, alcohol & tobacco (including pipe tobacco) should go to the health service.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
If it gets any worse they should let me have a go at the job. I would have every man, women and child smoking a pipe. I could even create a department for @halfdan as Minister for Clay Pipes and Odd Costumes. What could possibly go wrong with that idea?
@condorlover1 I would give a government grant to Wilson's of Sharrow in Sheffield to restart clay pipe production and increase the price of cigarettes, cigars & rolling tobacco.

Reactions: UB 40

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
In my opinion the BBC regards prime ministers as 'disposable'; an example of this is that not one but TWO prime ministers were exterminated by the Daleks in Doctor Who:
Valid points, Daniel son. Only trouble is Dr. Who doesn’t exist, whereas political bias in the BBC most certainly does.
Daleks in Downing Street? We should be so lucky! Lol
Poor lad. Probably never stepped outside of the shire, let alone set foot into the real world. Regardless, I think your post is the best thing you’ve contributed to this forum thus far….keep it up mate.👍

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Valid points, Daniel son. Only trouble is Dr. Who doesn’t exist, whereas political bias in the BBC most certainly does.
Daleks in Downing Street? We should be so lucky! Lol
Poor lad. Probably never stepped outside of the shire, let alone set foot into the real world. Regardless, I think your post is the best thing you’ve contributed to this forum thus far….keep it up mate.👍
@simong I think Doctor Who shows the BBC's political bias in these 2 clips...

Reactions: simong