PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
The best Italian food you will get..outside of going to Italy...
Tony Angelos a Restaurant...it's about 15 minutes outside of New Orleans in Metairie...located in an old New Orleans family neighborhood...never any tourists...its a locals place and most night there's about ten, 75+ year olds sitting at the bar drinking wine, and eating pasta...including my father-in-law. The best thing "not" on the menu, is to ask the waiter to "let Uncle Tony Feed me"...I just hope you hadn't eaten for a few days bc you are about to sample EVERYTHING he has cooked that night!!!

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
@NOLA Cajun me and the wife are planning on coming down Thursday night and staying through Sunday. I plan to eat and smoke myself silly. Plus I need to know a good budget as this will be my first Pipeshow. Should 1500-2K get me a few good ones. P.S. I will be getting something from you! should have gotten both I was looking at Wednesday. Cheers.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
I think you should have plenty of fun with that budget Fish...but make sure you designate pipe money and play money :). Btw let me know which other pipe you had your eye on and I can do some special pricing for you if you want it for Christmas...

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Frankie & Johnny's, gosh hadn't thought of them in forever. If I going to have lunch in the Quarter, chances are it would be Napoleon House, street side table with Pim's Cup and pipe in mouth.
I have a school buddy that swears by Domelecies' for po-boys.
Luke does a very nice Couchon De Lait sandwich. I wouldn't call it a po-boy, different bread.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Toby, do I have to take the bus? I don't mind paying the full fee, I just don't want to come that Friday downriver only to take a bus back up river. Can I just met y'all there?

Status
Not open for further replies.