PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Depends on the situation though. If Im going to work, Im going for the EMP, or Carter H. If Im waking up on a Sat. morn, Im going with CBW, CBGold,wth Mid Cherry, or a new found fav, CB Dark. CB Royal is my fav all day baccy by far.

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
I often find myself smoking these in the morning (especially on cold mornings):
Chelsea Morning

Westminster

Charing Cross

Balkan Sasieni

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
lost,
Harris, are you saying you only smoke pure Va's first thing, and hold off on the VaPer's and VaBur's until later in the day? Generally speaking?
Yes, my normal day goes with a gold virginia forward flake like Capstan or FT CVP and the like followed by a darker flake like Astleys 44 or Wessex Brown or BCDF, then it is either a vaper or a vabur, those get switched depending on the mood. I like going up the strength ladder as the day goes on.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Always some jerk who takes offense to other peoples opinions they feel threatened by. Right rothnhn..or whatever your name is...Have a blessed day. Matt: 22: 32-46.. Semper FI.

marinecwby

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2013
Try to make new friends and get the "you don't know what your talking about" routine..

metalmilitia

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2013
I have been smoking EMP in the morning, and H&H classic Burley cake in the afternoon. If I have time to enjoy it, I have been smoking a homemade blend that drwatson sent me. but CBK has a nice maple flavor that is good in the mornings..

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
Try to make new friends and get the "you don't know what your talking about" routine..
Either you or I seem to have misread something... :crazy:
I smoke just whatever I grab in the morning. I actually like mini cigars (Hoyo de Monterrey) a lot with my morning coffee. If I grab a pipe though, the blend varies, but normally English. No surprise there to the guys who know my normal smokes....

Status
Not open for further replies.