PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
jp,

Same. With lots of bents among these (maybe 1/3 of my pile have a bend, sometimes only the stem.)
I also have plenty of bents with most of mine being 1/8 to 1/4. I only have a few full bents and I made damn sure they could all pass a fluffy pipe cleaner with ease. I don't own one pipe in my collection that doesn't pass a fluffy pipe cleaner. To me that is a total deal killer.

bluesmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2013
I like Savinellis (most of my collection), and Stanwells, some BenWade freehands for a large bowl and long reflective smoke, Grabows for the quality of the early sandblasts and consistently great smoke, and particularly in bent bulldog shapes in most of my pipes. Bent Bulldogs because of the wide bowl with thick walls that keep the smoke cool, and because my dad smoked one, and I always thought they looked kinda cool and manly. I like a bent Dublin when I can fine the right one. I also discovered recently that I really like Savinelli's Long John shape that keeps the smoke a little further from my face, with its long shank, like a mini-churchwarden, to give a cool smoke. I don't know if they're still in production, but if you have one of these and you don't like and want to get rid of, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.