PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Thanks, Adam. I gifted him a meer-lined vintage Master Craft bulldog, too. It was an unsmoked NOS when I got it and I'd not smoked it too much. But I had smoked it enough to know it smoked good and I figured it was a nice simple starter pipe: no cake to worry about, smokes cool and dry, easy to maintain, removable stinger, etc. so far he's loving it. Maybe he will be a member here soon. :puffy:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Erdnase, you made me call them with a small trial order today, Northwoods & berry cobbler. They are great to do business with, old fashioned great customer service and a nice young Lady with a great attitude & cheerful! Easier for an old fart like me than online & faster too.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I gave my cousin a pipe for a wedding gift with a bunch of samples and a kit to restore estate pipes. He was so excited and I have a smoking buddy when I go up to Michigan.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Hmm, a kit to do restores with? Good idea. If my buddy gets into it I might try that, too. I also have him a Czech tool, pipe cleaners, and showed him how the stinger works in case he wants to remove it. I'll have to holler at him this weekend and see his it goes: initial report was good hope it gets better!

Status
Not open for further replies.