Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdnase

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2012
Greetings,
I got a small order in from Boswell's today. First time I ordered from them and I will definitely be back. I got my order in a few days. Excellent customer service. I'm looking forward to trying some of the new tobaccos.

chawz

Lurker
May 29, 2011
Alaska
I am saving a couple ounces of Piper's Pleasure for around the holidays. I agree, great service and good blends.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Looks good, really like some of the Boswell pipes I have seen and the tobaccos sound delicious. Wish they had online ordering to make it a little easier to get some.

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I love how Boswell still like to have at least some form of communication. They are always incredibly polite when I call and have an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable staff. I wish I lived near them. Maybe some day.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
My favorite aromatics brand, just don't try to email them, emails get lost in the void and are never returned.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Actually, Dan was having some issues with his emails a while back. He sent me some shots of a couple pipes and I called back because I never received them. He asked me what I thought and I had to explain I never saw the pipes. He had to resend it through a different account and I received it less than a minute later.

bigbehr

Lurker
Apr 10, 2012
I have had very good dealings with them. Always fast shipping, and great service.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Josh...A hour away??
Great pipes, great blends...
There only 45 hours away from me, any closer I'd drop by for a visit

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I placed my first order with them yesterday and all I can say is AMAZING service! I kept putting off an order because I did not want to make the call and perfer online ordering...
Well I can say it was quick and easy and should be delivered Monday!
I highly suggest them and I enjoyed having that phone time as well.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Yea Josh I suggest ya go. I've never been there but they are such good people and a lot of tradition there in their shop.
There only 45 hours away from me, any closer I'd drop by for a visit
sj, where do you live that is 45 hours away? maybe I just cant see a decimal point or something. :puffy:

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I ordered a pipe from them. Very friendly over the phone. They even included an ounce of tobacco for free with the purchase.
Some companies still provide real customer service and interact with the customers. I felt appreciated when I placed my order.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
you haver to be quick. He posts the new pipes between 9:30 and 10 am on Wednesdays. That's when I go there, and if I see something I like, I phone in and grab it, and sometimes I'm lucky, because by the end of the day, most of them will be gone. I shouldn't be telling you this, but this week he'll be posting the new pipes Thursday morning--so be quick and get the pipe you want. I have found his pipes to be astonishingly good smokers, and I'm on the site every week looking. You won't go wrong with a Boswell pipe, and his tobaccos are equally superb. One word of caution: a couple of times I've delayed for an hour to think about it, and when I go back, the pipe is gone. He sells them as fast as he can make them, and you need to be on top of it.

Good luck!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I had some apple strudel tonight that Hawk was kind enough to send me. I was pleasantly surprised by it, I must admit. I liked their berry cobbler, too, but gave about 1/2 of what I had to a friend that just took up the pipe; I wanted him to get off to a good start. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.