PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikecronis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2021
This is an interesting blend. BPT does a good job here with mixing things up nicely. I taste some Lane Limited CAO black Cavendish going on here with a vanilla-forward taste, a touch of cocoa powder that I was not expecting, and perhaps a wisp of nutmeg? Gold Cavendish and wheat dominate with a bit of honey syrupiness that's consistent. Room note is, in fact, Christmas cookie by Pillsbury in my opinion, not unlike the Yankee Candle offering but not quite as sweet. Luckily not as insane as Vanilla Cupcake which I dumped (that one was like a F-150 truck made of sugar was dropped from a skyscraper onto you).

If you're into aromatics, this is a decently sweet and pleasant option and fairly delicious, mild, with low nic.

HunterMG

Lurker
Jan 29, 2022
North Texas
I got this before Christmas and loved it so much for the time of year. It was my most smoked tobacco after thanksgiving and I bought some for my brother and dad for Christmas.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I bought some many years ago but didn't really care for it. Tasted sort of bland to me and I prefer more nicotine in my tobacco. I know it's a popular blend and I certainly wouldn't discourage it from those who smoke aromatics on a regular basis. Maybe I need to revisit it, but this time I'll add some 5 Brothers to give it more body and nicotine.

motie2

Lurker
Mar 31, 2015
30 minutes west of Manhattan
One cannot go wrong with most Boswell’s aromatics.
Christmas Cookie is for those who favor the “seasoning” of winter holiday blends. The only Boswell aro that is a fail is the Rum River, a blend with not a trace of rum flavor.