Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Borkum Riff lovers? Here you go.
http://www.pipesandcigars.com/boritapa.html

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Good one, baron. I smoked BR when it first came to the USA. One package was all I could stand. It smelled nice in the bag but, man, did it ever bite and smoke hot.

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
I'm not falling prey to that drugstore crap anymore. The packaging is alluring but the meat is rurnt!!! I tried to blend mine with half blak cavendish and it din't help at all. Threw the whole thing out! Yuck!!!

daddyo

Lurker
Jul 7, 2012
Greetings all... Is there a really aromatic, sweet tobacco that smokes well and doesn't bite that you guys would recommend...?

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Greetings all... Is there a really aromatic, sweet tobacco that smokes well and doesn't bite that you guys would recommend...?
Welcome to the forum, Daddyo. And to answer your your question, no. :P

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
LOL, the only aro I found that didn't bite was..... are you ready for this? Macbarens Original Choice. And that is odd because I cannot smoke any other MacBarrens without getting bit.

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
I know a good one but I don't know the rules of linking it here. I might get in trouble sending you to another website.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Welcome Daddyo...I keep Captain Black white as my aro tobacco and have smoked it for years. When its a new pouch it is a bit wet and will burn you if you try smoking it right away. As time goes buy and the tobacco drys out it does not bite. So if its a new pouch, take out what you need for a bowl and let it sit to air dry for at least 30 minutes and then smoke it, I think you will notice a huge difference...good luck... :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.