PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Any contact information on a pipe club in Boise, Idaho. I think they have a FB page but
I don’t have a FB account.
An email or phone contact would be great. Thanks

Reactions: solideogloria86

loneredtree

Part of the Furniture Now
May 27, 2011
Sierra Foothills
I found this note on face book:

Boise Pipe Club
This page is not really active at this time. I believe the group Pale Blue: The Collective Draw Pipe Club may be meeting at the new Sturman’s location in Garden City.

stewartu

Might Stick Around
Apr 15, 2012
I'd be interested in knowing, too. I will be in Boise in early December and it'd be fun to get together with some other pipers.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
The only info I've been able to find, is there is a pipe club page on Facebook that seems recently active. It's called Pale Blue: The Collective Draw. (not sure where they got their name)
I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't interact with them, but if anyone is willing to shoot them a message on Facebook, we may be able to get some info.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
@Solideogloloria86 - thanks. I don’t do social media. Trying to get an email or phone contact. I was going to stop buy Sturman’s to check out the digs and grab a beer and enjoy a smoke.
Still interested in connecting with them.

Reactions: solideogloria86
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
@Solideogloloria86 - thanks. I don’t do social media. Trying to get an email or phone contact. I was going to stop buy Sturman’s to check out the digs and grab a beer and enjoy a smoke.
Still interested in connecting with them.
My friend said he will reach out to them on Facebook again, and ask them to come here and post info about the club. We'll see what happens.

forloveoffreedom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 29, 2013
I stopped by Sturman’s last time in Boise, it’s a great lounge. The covered patio was packed, maybe 80 folks and only 20 cigars going lol. Pretty swank!

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Sounds great.
They have live music 4 nights a week. My wife and I are meeting some friends there this Saturday to check it out, listen to some music and of course enjoy a smoke. :)

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
My wife and I and another couple went to Garden City Sturman’s one evening Last week. The building is rather small. They have a walk in humidor- all cigars.
A small bar and some inside seating. They had a food truck on site.
There is a large (30x30 foot) tent that abuts the back door. Lots of tables and chairs as well as two ornate gas fire pits with couches around them.
We grabbed a drink and sat down. Enjoyed a smoke while listening to the live music. A nice venue that welcomes cigar and pipe smokers.
I still hope that the pipe club will post meetings on this forum.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
My wife and I and another couple went to Garden City Sturman’s one evening Last week. The building is rather small. They have a walk in humidor- all cigars.
A small bar and some inside seating. They had a food truck on site.
There is a large (30x30 foot) tent that abuts the back door. Lots of tables and chairs as well as two ornate gas fire pits with couches around them.
We grabbed a drink and sat down. Enjoyed a smoke while listening to the live music. A nice venue that welcomes cigar and pipe smokers.
I still hope that the pipe club will post meetings on this forum.
The owner/leader/organizer?? Not sure the proper term, said he would definitely post here and let us know about any upcoming meetings. I don't think there will be one until January though.

Reactions: Bengel

Santa Mac

Lurker
Dec 13, 2021
Boise, Idaho
The only info I've been able to find, is there is a pipe club page on Facebook that seems recently active. It's called Pale Blue: The Collective Draw. (not sure where they got their name)
I don't have a Facebook account, so I can't interact with them, but if anyone is willing to shoot them a message on Facebook, we may be able to get some info.
Merry Christmas! So Pale Blue: The Collective Draw comes from the color of the air when you have a room full of smokers and the light hits the smoke. And well, the collective draw goes without saying.