PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Lees65GTO

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2022
Texas
Great place. We have one just up US 290 from us. I don't buy their gas, even though they have ethanol free, but they have some of the best divinity's I have ever tried.

Reactions: bobpnm

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Buc-ee’s is unbelievable! This one is just outside Mobile, AL on I-10. Biggest damn gas station I have ever seen. Sitting in Bourbon Street hotel room recovering from my Buc-ee’s experience…….🍹

Reactions: Piping Abe
When I was a kid and we would travel across country, my dad would try to keep going till we got to a Stuckys gas station. He’d give is kids a dollar a piece to buy candies with. They were like the first if these mega corporate stations. They had tons of stuff also. Bucees sorta rook this idea and added furniture, home decor, really almost a whole Walmart in there. It’s a good way to give the wife and kids something to do while you gas up and take a piss while traveling.

Reactions: Piping Abe

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
When I was a kid and we would travel across country, my dad would try to keep going till we got to a Stuckys gas station. He’d give is kids a dollar a piece to buy candies with. They were like the first if these mega corporate stations. They had tons of stuff also. Bucees sorta rook this idea and added furniture, home decor, really almost a whole Walmart in there. It’s a good way to give the wife and kids something to do while you gas up and take a piss while traveling.
It was kind of overwhelming. Jam packed with people. Had to wait in line to get a gas pump. Crowd was three deep all around the brisket. Not a quick stop for sure.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore