PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I am fortunate to call Jesse and Scott personal friends. I met them both when they were both still at Smoker's Haven. I commissioned my first pipe from Jesse right after they struck out on their own, and now own five! If you don't see any estate pipes there that catch your eye, seriously consider having Jesse make you one! His hand made pipes are incredible! Many people have tried to talk him into raising his prices, but he has held firm, offering top quality pipes at VERY reasonable prices. IMO, nobody makes the classics shapes better!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I am fortunate to call Jesse and Scott personal friends. I met them both when they were both still at Smoker's Haven. I commissioned my first pipe from Jesse right after they struck out on their own, and now own five! If you don't see any estate pipes there that catch your eye, seriously consider having Jesse make you one! His hand made pipes are incredible! Many people have tried to talk him into raising his prices, but he has held firm, offering top quality pipes at VERY reasonable prices. IMO, nobody makes the classics shapes better!
I hope one day I have possibility to own one of his pipes, reasonable prices and top notch quality based on what I have seen and observed ?

Reactions: jpmcwjr

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That Barling looks so sweet!

I think the community should make a concerted effort to buy from shops such as Blue Room given that the Southern Behemoth is stinking rich and its employees are tired from the crush of incessant business. Mind you, they are a fine business and have earned every dime. I spent a lot of money with them. But jeez, why not spread it around?

Status
Not open for further replies.