PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Wish someone would would bring this blend back.
Well, from my understanding, technically it is.

The rumor then was that Klondike Gold is Dunhill Flake with two years age on it.

So if that holds then a four year old tin of Klondike Gold is a six year old tin of Dunhill Flake.

I can’t wrap my head around the flavor nuances so I don’t know. Seems plausible though.

Reactions: KruegerFlap

KruegerFlap

Might Stick Around
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
I have one tin each of McClellands' Frog Morton series which I will only smoke on special occasions and some C&D Small Batches that I also reserve for occasion, but I'll smoke those more often than the Frogs. I'm getting to the point in my life though that I will smoke even the rare stuff more often because why even have it if not to enjoy it? I see no point anymore in sitting on blends just to say I have them. When they are gone I will just fill the void with another good blend and carry on.

Reactions: kcghost

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
Well, from my understanding, technically it is.

The rumor then was that Klondike Gold is Dunhill Flake with two years age on it.

So if that holds then a four year old tin of Klondike Gold is a six year old tin of Dunhill Flake.

I can’t wrap my head around the flavor nuances so I don’t know. Seems plausible though.
That is wild! I have not heard this. I may just crack open my single tin of Dunhill flake.