PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the help, guys. Unfortunately, your efforts were all in vain.
Upon waking up, sobering up, and suffering through the resulting hangover I have come to realize that I actually am not a Viking and will not be raiding a village. Let this be a lesson to us all about the dangers of posting under the influence of excess alcohol and an overactive imagination.

For what it's worth - I believe @mso489 had it right with "Only Tambolaka will do."

If any of this nonsense were true and I really was a badass cannibalistic Viking wanting to enjoy a smoke after a slaughter I would probably go with straight Tambolaka in one chamber of the double barrel pipe and a parfait of Black XX, Dark Flake, and Warhorse Green(land) in the other, all deeply inhaled of course. This is not something I recommend to anyone as the resulting behavior could include a bizarre hallucinatory thread such as this.
If nothing else, I hope this was at least a fun thought experiment. Sorry for the confusion.

Mar 1, 2014
I most definitely am a savage viking, someday I will pillage cities with an army at my back, and I will be smoking Ennerdale to complement the aroma of burning civilization.
The combination of a Lakeland with the charred landscape should make a nice English Aromatic.

• Haha
Reactions: edger

Ethan

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2021
Massachusetts, USA
Since you aren't committed to the Viking lifestyle anymore, the origins of you victory smoke are less important. Ashton artisans blend is a good fit to the meaty, smoky...with enough complexity to keep you interested kind of tobacco.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Definitely Hamburger Beermaster while you're grilling the dead bodies and drinking a cold one

Reactions: edger

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
Danehill pipes are very collectible.
Exactly! As the heathens we were, we couldn't figure out what was up or down on the local pipes but the helpful native vinlanders then painted a white dot on top of our pipes for us, which increased their usability and value tremendeously. Wish my father didn't toss our old Danehills.

• Haha
Reactions: rushx9 and edger

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Exactly! As the heathens we were, we couldn't figure out what was up or down on the local pipes but the helpful native vinlanders then painted a white dot on top of our pipes for us, which increased their usability and value tremendeously. Wish my father didn't toss our old Danehills.
They do float up on the east coast of Ireland occasionally, but the Irish won't be separated from their Falcons, not even by a nubile blonde maiden wielding a sword.

• Haha
Reactions: rushx9