PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
When I placed my order at P&C on Monday, I asked about the prospect of renewed shipping to Canada. Bill said that they're looking at the situation, but that it's unlikely that they'll be doing any international shipping in the near future.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
My understanding is that they were going to look at it again in the future, but they have to wait for their current situation to settle first. It's probably going to be awhile. I'm pretty sure they know our concerns by now. It's been brought up often by the Canadians on here.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I don't think its an inability to ship, I believe it is a decision being made to not invest in software to ship internationally at present. Either that or the market is so small up here that it's probably not worth spending too much time on it. Its unfortunate as I used to order from them a fair bit, there are other e-tailers that have more than filled the void so it's not the end of the world.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
There are a number of factors involved in stopping international shipping, but the discussions about reinstituting it are ongoing. I hope that we will be able to make it all work soon and we will let everyone know once a final determination has been made.
Russ

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I don't think it would hurt to send them an email once in a while to let the management know that they do have a market in Canada, and elsewhere, that would purchase from them if they did ship international. I would be purchasing Fusiller's Ration & Blackhouse from them regularly if I could. I know of no other vendor that sells Fusiller's Ration than P&C at this time. Squeeky wheel gets the grease type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.