PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
Well Black House just came back In stock, on sale, buy 2 get 1 free, I got a total of 9 tins since it may be disappearing shortly. But P&C is already back out of stock! It only lasted 15 minutes!! Wow! Funny thing is, Ive never had it, I hope I like it, I'm sure I will though. Hopefully 9 tins will hold me.

lvs13

Lurker
Jun 28, 2016
Try the entire marquee line if you haven't. These blends are suppose to be available based on a post I saw from Russ for the next 12-18 months I believe.
I really like ViPrati and El Nino. Very spicy and peppery and a great creamy abundant smoke. I am a newbie so take this for it is worth. :)

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
I've had ViPrati, it's really good! I wanna get some Magnum opus and white knight. The wait begins..... I know it's gonna be available for 12-18 months but if it disappears in 15 minUtes Everytime it may be hard getting some! And then if available, how much do you buy?

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
With P&C you don't have to wait for it to come back in stock. Order everything you want, and they'll send what they have, and the rest when they get it in.

friday

Might Stick Around
Aug 23, 2012
With P&C you don't have to wait for it to come back in stock. Order everything you want, and they'll send what they have, and the rest when they get it in
Awesome! Thanks! Guess I never actually noticed that.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Didn't care for it or White Knight, but here ya go.
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/HearthandHome/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=132519

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
You ordered 9 tins and you've never even had it? :?: I realize guys do that, but it seems really odd to me. I remember very well the new pipe smoker here who wanted to sell off an 8 oz tin of Larry's Blend that he'd smoked two bowls of. He ordered 8 oz 'cause it was a better deal than buying 2 oz.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I just bought around 25tins. I NEVER would've believed it could become a hard to locate blend. Interesting.
EDIT: Ah okay it's just the sale. It's easy to find elsewhere.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
All the H&H Marquee blends are good, I took advantage of the sale just cause its a good deal, if any other blend I liked was on sale I would, (and have) stock up.
On the other side of the story, I am buying a variety of tins for the art before those blasted warning labels start appearing

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Just ordered 15 tins of three H&H blends. They sent me 5 tins of the wrong blend and another 5 of what they had in stock. It's only been a week or so and I recieved an email that the balance is on it's way. They seem to be doing pretty well keeping up with the demand. I will be ordering more , and never fear 5 tins of Blackhouse are on their way back for re-stock! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.