PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
And, there is nothing wrong with saving monies by going out amongst the hoards. Just be very careful of what you are actually putting in the cart and paying for. One could really make out well with an old-folks discount, coupled to a veterans discount added into the posted price. Some retailers allow such. I don't mind blowing the dust off the old wallet, I just don't like paying more that is absolutely necessary.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
The way I see it living in a medium sized town of 7,000 a small mom & pop shop are more eager to rip you off than a big outlet store in a city 60 miles away. Make your own choice.
Sorry your local shop is poor. Most of them aren't in my area. Higher prices for convenience and saving driving time and money can be happily absorbed here.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC has just put out an email announcing their Black Friday sale discounts through the weekend. I'm sure it is announced on the home page as well, and they're linked in as a sponsor in the red text on the left side of the Forums home page. Pre-Black Friday, I encouraged my wife to avail herself of the thirty dollar discount on a Peterson series, for a Christmas gift for me, but that has ended I think. Hard to find new full-size Petes for less than about $96.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Smoking pipes is offering 5$ for every $50 spent on future purchases. + Escudo is on sale @ 20% off. Just purchased 10 20% off + got $10 off on a next order. That brings the cost per can under $9.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Picked up some cobs for my wife from MM's sale, but nothing online has gripped me enough to buy something for myself.

Last night, my wife and kids were at the mall to go see the music and Christmas festivities, when a shooter opened fire. It took almost an hour for them to get home, because of the instant evacuation causing traffic problems, with everyone in a panic. Soooo... cyber shopping seems like a great idea to us today.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I thought about you when I saw that on the news. Glad your family is ok.

bouwser

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2018
Cosmic, glad your family is safe. Scary stuff. I can’t imagine the feeling.
Took advantage of the MM Black Friday too. Grabbed some tobacco from Country Squire; I’ve been wanting to try their Middle Earth series.

Status
Not open for further replies.