PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
iam so sorry for your loss old Cajun. I know it hurts, I have been there myself. we had to put our boxer down last july, she had cancer. we rescued her from a boxer rescue group. her name was zoey, I cry every time I think of her. I wish I could make things better for you.
ourboxerzoey.jpg
this was zoey. we are thinking of you sir.
take care.

mike.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Bradley, so sorry for your loss. I know what he meant to you and I am sure you are hurting pretty bad. It sucks when you have to put down and old friend. Time for a new best friend, it will help ease the pain.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Sad to hear of your loss and my condolences Brad. A dog is an animal with unconditional love, always happy to greet you no matter the circumstances. At times a lot better than some folks.

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
You're in my prayers Mr. Bradly. I had to put my German Shepherd down a few days before Thanksgiving last year. That was several months ago, but it still hurts something terrible. It's never easy losing a friend and I am sorry for your loss.

jogrefoln

Lurker
Mar 20, 2013
Knight Island, AK
Had to bury two at the end of last year that helped raise my kids. It's always tough to see 'em go. Sorry about your loss, Sir.

This was our "Piddy". She made me laugh every single day I knew her.

file18.jpg

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
so sorry to hear about that cajun. I couldnt imagine loosin one of my dogs, they are truly like family. Best wishes!

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
Sorry to hear of your loss.
docwatson said it right " A dog is an animal with unconditional love, always happy to greet you no matter the circumstances. At times a lot better than some folks. "

misu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 30, 2013
I'm sorry for your loss :/ I had to put my dog down and it was one of the hardest things I've done. I know she's not suffering anymore.

My dogs are my fur babies. They're better to me than most people on this planet.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Sorry for your loss, my friend, and for not seeing this thread 3 weeks ago. There is no love like the love of a dog. We should all be so lucky to have a friend like that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.