bit of a pipe mystery for any one curious...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Hi, looking for a little help tracking down the maker of the pipe below. I took the picture of the pipe below at the Chicago pipe show. I was trying to be responsible and not buy pipes on impulse without seeing all of what was on offer. I thought I was being clever by using my new phone to take pictures and notes on the pipes that caught my eye. As it turned out this wasn't very clever as I deleted all of the notes and pics I took! I did find this pic on my phone just now and I tried on my own to remember who made it or find it's maker online, but had no luck. I am pretty certain it is by an American maker, possibly with Alexander somewhere in his name. Hopefully one of you guys will recognise the work. I think it is a beauty and would like to get another look at it. Pic coming in a sec.

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
Actually pic not coming in one sec!!! Technical difficulties, sorry!

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey everyone, I am posting this on Stacen's behalf!
IMAG0023.jpg

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
Very nice! Looks like a poker/horn hybrid with a wonderful finish and great shank! I would be very frustrated if I were you!

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
hahah that is funny lonestar,
Cheers Bubba greatly appreciated. HOpefully the pic will stand out to someone!

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Wow.. I am unsure if I would smoke that or carry as a personal defense weapon!

stacen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 23, 2011
haah bowhatchie, to tell the truth it was a lot less intimidating in person! not overly large and really really light. It was great and probably my favorite pipe at the show... (well... favorite within my price range!) I wish I had bought the darn thing! Oh well... hopefully the search for it or something similar will be fun. Cheers adn a good morning to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.