PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
My wife had an early birthday surprise waiting for me when I arrived home after work this evening. A beautiful new Boswell churchwarden. I've been after a warden for a while now and just didn't see any I liked. I'm smoking it right now filled with H&H Manor Heights and love it! Very smooth cool smoke light and easy to clinch. Now I feel bad,really bad because the flowers and card I got her for her birthday were from the Mobil gas station down the street from my house (classy I know) :twisted: Anyway here she is...
Weight: 1-1/2 oz. or 41 grams

Height of bowl: shy of 1-3/4"

Tobacco Chamber Diameter: 13/16"

Length: 9-1/2"

WSChurchwarden1_003.JPG

WSChurchwarden2_003.JPG

WSChurchwardenJM.JPG

WSChurchwarden5_003.JPG

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
@Roth- Thank you, and Manor Heights is my favorite aro by far!
@papipe-lol! A slurpy and free car wash is definitely in her near future.
@petes-I'd say go for it this is my 6th Boswell and love everyone of them. Little long on the break in but great smokers

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Nice Boswell warden. Make sure to get the "deluxe" wash! :lol: Happy birthday juptierspipe! Congrats and Enjoy!

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
Great pipe. Great gift. You're a lucky guy. And, Happy Birthday.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday! I think a romantic dinner at a very nice restaurant (not Burger King) is in order.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Boswell pipes are just wonderful smoking instruments. I have five now. I enjoy each of them in different ways: they always smoke, they are superbly made, always easy on the draw and I like J.M's tobaccos as well.
Your wife is a thoughtful lady. I'd say you owe her big time. I know how hard it is to get Boswell's on the phone when they post pipes on Thursday. Your wife went the extra mile for you.
Now, take my wife. Please!

Aug 14, 2012
Interesting pipe. Papi: A slurpy? Not my wife. She needs to be taken to Donatella's restaurant all the time.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats jupiter - beautiful pipe your wife got you!
A slurpy and free car wash is definitely in her near future.
That'll smooth things over (just don't forget one of these!):
Pine-tree-car-air-freshener.gif

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Lol! @six, no never forget you gotta have some nice pipe tree perfume to go along with her slurpy while she waits in line for the car wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.