PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
Does anybody know whether or not Sutliff plans on keeping these as one-off issues or if they plan on bringing them to market again? It seems like Uno was a massive hit. I try to grab a tin or two of Anomalous because I want to try that Katerini.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm interested in Sutliff's mulled wine bulk blend, or red wine if I can find it. I need another blend like a hole in the head, but I'm tempted. Right now I'm sipping on C&D's Tuggle Hall, a burley based English sold in bulk, and it is, at the moment, everything I could want, paired with a 2020 California red wine of ordinary pedigree.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I'm interested in Sutliff's mulled wine bulk blend, or red wine if I can find it. I need another blend like a hole in the head, but I'm tempted. Right now I'm sipping on C&D's Tuggle Hall, a burley based English sold in bulk, and it is, at the moment, everything I could want, paired with a 2020 California red wine of ordinary pedigree.
Wondering if you have tried Wessex Red Virginia Flake, definitely hits the wine notes...

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I have to assume they missed a comma between “katerini” and “perique” and did not mean peripheral made from katerini.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Does anybody know whether or not Sutliff plans on keeping these as one-off issues or if they plan on bringing them to market again? It seems like Uno was a massive hit. I try to grab a tin or two of Anomalous because I want to try that Katerini.
Unfortunately with the new FDA rules making a new blend regularly available requires a lot of steps and money. But a one off can be swept under the rug. The first step is a letter asking you to stop selling it, which a limited release is already sold out. I am sure that is why tobacco companies are doing this.

Reactions: Andre_T

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Reactions: NomadOrb