PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Although inconclusive, as it's a little blurry.... well, all Bigfoot photos and videos are blurry because sasquatch are magic, maybe.... anyway the photo appears to be of an actual (though blurry) sasquatch doing something inconclusive. If you squint a little, or cross your eyes, this sasquatch appears to be doing something that's hard to make out, because it's blurry and inconclusive. Again, sasquatch are magic and they do this to photo and video. Anyway... the sasquatch is doing something. Maybe standing there, doing something, or pondering doing something, or maybe not doing anything at all or even thinking. It may very well be peeing, but it's hard to tell as it's blurry and inconclusive. I think the sasquatch might be peeing, but I can't really tell. Now, if you squint a little and cross your eyes at the same time, it appears the sasquatch may or may not be clenching a pipe which may or may not be a Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish 106, as it's a bit of a blurry photo and therefore inconclusive. But upon squinting a little, while crossing your eyes and raising your eyebrows a little bit it could very well be a Savinelli Virginia 904. But again it's a bit blurry and inconclusive. I do however strongly believe that the Bigfoot in this photo is doing something... probably peeing. Maybe.
maxresdefault.jpg

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Can't speak for the photograph, but I believe in Bigfoot and have actually heard him howling vocals twice over the past couple years. I live in the country, about 2 miles from a lake and right next to a ravine/creek. We have a lot of wildlife in the area, and coyotes frequent the neighboring properties (large fields) and ravine/creek. Where there are coyotes there is a Bigfoot. I've heard Bigfoot vocals from my backyard on two different occasions and while very cool it also scared the crap out of me and my dogs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cup O Joes has a pipe-smoking Yeti as a logo for various of their blends.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I think Alan has it right. The Boy Squatch is about to hide the Squatch Sausage in the Girl Squatch, while smoking a pipe. Which might possibly be...or maybe not.....

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
woodsroad : now I have the goal that mounting my wife while smoking a pipe would be fun and is on the high priority To Do list...pretty sure she will disagree, but if you never try you will not succeed

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
I've always thought that there might be something out there....Too many reports to totally dismiss it as a hoax altogether. I'm sure if it exists, it most assuredly smokes a pipe.

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
z1WmlcD.jpg

This one probably just got done stocking up!
Of course, that begs the question, what blend does Bigfoot prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.