PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
Its easy to complain when things go wrong.....so I thought I would just give 4Noggins the nod when it goes well!

I ordered 1lb of C&D Redburn in bulk as part of my order .............I received two 8oz tins tins. (much better for me)

Jeff could have just cancelled the order or back ordered etc......which is a pain especially when ordering from overseas.....but he replaced it with the 2 tins at no extra charge.....much appreciated.

whiteburleydude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2017
I also like the site. It was shaky for a bit under the new owner. My only complaint would be the ridiculous prices he charges for consignments. And my believe he “consigns” his own tobacco shipments (ie Esoterica, Germain). Which is kinda shady. But I have no proof of that, besides the fact that the Esoterica stock in his consignment are sometimes current production year. Not a good look, IMO.

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
I'm not a fan of the new website, personally. Can't even create a favourites list anymore ?. Was nice not having to search for every single blend one by one every time I order something.

First. World. Problems.
yeah I agree the website has gone a bit backwards....the old left hand side has gone....can't filter by brand etc.

Reactions: cohibajoe and BROBS

northernpipeshed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2017
My second order from 4 Noggins arrived today. Absolutely delighted to buy Orlik Golden Sliced for the equivalent of £8.50 per 50 grams including delivery to UK ?? We pay on average £15-16 a 50 gram tin here for most UK available tobaccos.
Highly recommended.
Happy smokes.
Ettrick puffer
Be careful what you put on public forums we don't want doors to close........some already have.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
I also like the site. It was shaky for a bit under the new owner. My only complaint would be the ridiculous prices he charges for consignments. And my believe he “consigns” his own tobacco shipments (ie Esoterica, Germain). Which is kinda shady. But I have no proof of that, besides the fact that the Esoterica stock in his consignment are sometimes current production year. Not a good look, IMO.
Wait, so $650 for a bag of Penzance isn't a good deal? Dangit! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.