Nov 21, 2022
Lübeck, Germany
www.cigarworld.de

Yambo

Might Stick Around
Jan 11, 2023
Spain
Right, we have them in stock too:

Thank you! I looked it up but I couldn't find them. You have a great selection. It's a pity you don't ship outside Germany. Any chance that could change?

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
They receive it in bulk in Germany and have to repackage/tin everything.

I don’t have an Instagram account so I can’t read everything in the link. Is this where it says C&D blends the tobacco in the US and sends it in bulk to K&K? Or did you get that somewhere else?

Jan 19, 2023
I don’t have an Instagram account so I can’t read everything in the link. Is this where it says C&D blends the tobacco in the US and sends it in bulk to K&K? Or did you get that somewhere else?
That is correct. K&K does the packaging and since this week the Blends listed are available on most online shops in Germany.

Jan 19, 2023
I will post here when they are back in stock. We should receive a bit of tobacco mid this week. Although, it will not be enough at all for the demand.
I'm just so excited that the demand is so high as this will make it perfectly clear how successful the decision to bring those Blends to Germany was and i hope that more Blends are on the way!

Reactions: ThermionicScott