PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
If I remember correctly Peterson recently changed from Kohlhasse and Kopp to Mac Baren for their tobacco production. With Mac Baren taking over bulking some of the blends in the lineup I'd say is a possibility. Mac Baren truly is a tobacco Baron.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
@msandoval Totally agree. Smells and tastes great, just sweeps you away. The vitamin is slow, soothing, but still strong. Its not a shock to the system like cigarettes, its just a subtle backround note.
@yasamitaz Im just a rookie learning from a pro. Your topic was very helpful to me, i have it bookmarked to make sure I have it right.
@LOTPR Goodness, I hope so!

Mar 1, 2014
Hmm, I guess I'm going to have to label myself an aro guy. After two bowls I cube cut the rest of my tin and mixed it in a home made VaPer blend.

I would get another and try aging it but I think I'll grab some HH ODF instead.

peter70

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2013
This post made me rush out and get a tin of Irish Flake lol. When I first tried it a few years ago, it was too strong for me, due to smoking it too fast. Now I have it smoldering in a Peterson SH Baker Street and I would not go so far, that I would become a Peterson hermit, but it's very good.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
IF on order and looking forward to it! Thanks also for the reminder re the Z fold; it's changed my smoking experience forever! I've always struggled with folding flakes - usually ending up with scalding steam and even almost burning out one of my favourite bowls, I was so bad at it, but I hate rubbing out or cube cutting. I just don't have the time or the inclination. I watched the Jay's vid last night and after a couple of failed attempts this morning I've been smoking Dunhill flake all day and no issues. Cool as mist and I never realised DF was so tasty. What a turnaround! A completely different experience.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.