PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Loaded my Pete 317 with Irish Flake, cubed, last night in preparation for this mornings wake-up bowl.

And a great smoke it was proving to be, until I entered the "Zone".
Regular, faint wisps of smoke curling up from the bowl, the taste and sensation of the baccy in mouth and nose, the nicotine gently yet firmly making its' presence known, the talking heads on CNN droning in the background, the posts on the forums gradually blurring...
Damn pipe simply fell outta my mouth. Damn and double damn, talk about a buzz-kill!

As it was cube cut the majority of what was left spilled across the floor. Some did remain in the bowl but of course, the moment was gone.
Hitting the zone while smoking a pipe is generally a good thing. Anyone else have it end up less then glorious?

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
robe fell open...
and you have a conundrum... beat out the flames or let the hair go and burn out. either way it's gonna hurt.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
"Robe fell open" means BUCK NAKED! Roll call time. Who else beside maduroman and me have enjoyed a great pipe in the birthday suit?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I guess there's a lot to be said for smoking au natural . I've lost count of the articles of clothing with pin hole burns from my pipes and cigars.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I'll nut up and say it! I smoke nekkid, but I shave so there's not much to light on fire.
Anyways, that's the old Scotch method for killing lice - shave off half your pubic hair. Light the other half on fire, then when the lice run over to the other side, you stab them with your dagger.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
:nana:
It also works to pour liquor on them, then when they fall over drunk you stab em with the dagger. I dunno, but that sounds more dangerous to me... kinda like hunting alligators in a marsh after dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.