PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Yesterday morning my wife talked on the phone with her sister who told her that since the weekend she had been feeling bad, although she felt better today and was up and about. She had the full run of vaccinations, but still has gone through two mild bouts with Covid and said this felt like Covid again. My wife asked her if she had seen a doctor and Sis told her that if she didn't feel batter in a day or two she planned too. About 4 hours after they talked my wife's sister collapsed and by the time the parmedics arrived she was dead.

I'm posting this to warn all of you, don't take Covid lightly, if you start feeling bad and are not sure what's wrong, go see your doctor at once!!! :(

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
Yesterday morning my wife talked on the phone with her sister who told her that since the weekend she had been feeling bad, although she felt better today and was up and about. She had the full run of vaccinations, but still has gone through two mild bouts with Covid and said this felt like Covid again. My wife asked her if she had seen a doctor and Sis told her that if she didn't feel batter in a day or two she planned too. About 4 hours after they talked my wife's sister collapsed and by the time the parmedics arrived she was dead.

I'm posting this to warn all of you, don't take Covid lightly, if you start feeling bad and are not sure what's wrong, go see your doctor at once!!! :(
🙏 ❤️

Reactions: chopper

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss, and your wife, please pass on my condolences.

Yes, you are right, we all need to still be careful, I think to many people are being to relaxed now.

I have never been vaccinated, but I never go anywhere, and if I do, I keep my distance and I still wear a mask.

One of my kids has been fully vaccinated plus boosters, and still got pretty sick.

The vaccinations and boosters are no guarantee.

Stay safe everyone! ❤️

Reactions: chopper

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Sorry for your loss. Sage advice that all too many of us ignore. It is a possibility that your sister's collapse may not be Covid related.

Status
Not open for further replies.